According to our intel these sets’ expected street date of April 20th is fast approaching, so here’s the skinny on more potential additions to your LEGO collection:
75206 Jedi & Clone Troopers Battle Pack
Command your own LEGO Star Wars Jedi & Clone Trooper squad with this fun battle pack, featuring 2 Lightsaber-wielding Jedi warriors, 2 Clone Troopers with stud blasters and a speeder with stud shooters and rotating wingtip guns.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee and 2 Clone Troopers.
- Features a speeder with opening canopy and space for a Clone Trooper inside, 2 stud shooters and rotating guns on the wingtips.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Clone Troopers and 2 Lightsabers.
- This LEGO Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 6-12.
- Speeder measures over 1 (5cm) high, 3 (10cm) long and 4 (12cm) wide.
75208 Yoda’s Hut
Reenact an iconic LEGO Star Wars training scene at Yodas Hut on Dagobah. This feature-packed set includes Yoda’s swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke can balance boxes and stand on one arm to demonstrate his fledgling Jedi powers. There’s also a Force jump function that can be attached to the front or back of the model. Jump Luke from the roof and swing from the vine with Yoda on his back. Inside, theres a folding bed, fireplace, a selection of food and furnishing elements, plus a secret compartment under the floor. There’s even a window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in! This feature-laden Star Wars toy includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Yoda and Luke Skywalker minifigures plus an R2-D2 figure.
- Features foldout training sections, a detachable Force jump function, rooftop vine swing function and a detailed interior including folding bed, fireplace, food and furnishing elements, and a secret underfloor compartment.
- Carry Yoda on Lukes back as he trains.
- Balance boxes, stand on one arm, pull a cool Force jump and swing from the vine like a true Jedi!
- Weapons include Yoda’s staff and Lukes Lightsaber.
- Accessory elements include a carrot, frying pan, bottle and a snake.
- This LEGO Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 7-12.
- Measures over 4 (11cm) high, 9 (25cm) long and 4 (11cm) wide.
75537 Darth Maul
Bolster your LEGO Star Wars collection with this highly posable Darth Maul buildable figure. This super agile character from the Star Wars universe features a highly detailed head, textile tunic and a double-bladed Lightsaber with wheel-operated arm-swinging battle function. Would-be Sith Lords will jump at the chance of entering battle with this amazing character!
- Highly posable Darth Maul buildable figure features amazing head detailing, textile tunic, double-bladed Lightsaber and wheel-operated arm-swinging battle function.
- Pull off amazing moves with the arm-swinging battle function.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting adventures from the Star Wars universe.
- This buildable figure is suitable for ages 8-14.
- Stands over 10 (26cm) tall.
You can check out New York Toy Fair gallery for plenty more photos to see what’s coming up in the next few months. The current selection of LEGO Star Wars sets can be purchased from LEGO shop@home now!
This post originally appeared on Rebelscum.com on the 27th of February, 2018.
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.