- Includes Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter LEGO minifigure pilots, plus R2-D2 and R2-Q2 droids.
- LEGO starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and 4 spring-loaded shooters, space for a droid, and a new-for-August-2018 lever-activated cruise/attack mode function.
- Push the model down in attack mode to close the wings.
- Fit each droid laterally in position (new for August 2018).
- Extra stickers and tiles let you switch between Lukes Red Five and Biggs Red Three X-wing designs.
- Weapons include Lukes Lightsaber and blaster pistol, and Biggs blaster pistol.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher accessory element.
- X-wing in attack mode measures over 4 (11cm) high, 13 (34cm) long and 11 (30cm) wide.
This post originally appeared on Rebelscum.com on the 3rd of July, 2018.
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.