The starter pack, with its £4.99 price tag, contains a collector’s binder, poster, a booster pack of five cards, a limited edition card plus a XXL foil card. The four multipacks include two limited edition cards and a booster pack for £3.99, while the four individual booster packs of five cards are available for £1.
The series of 214 cards is broken down into 117 character cards, 18 comic cards, 27 All Star cards, 18 vehicles, 18 puzzle cards and four 20th anniversary cards, as well as the following 12 limited editions:
- Han Solo & Stormtrooper (LE1) & XXL Darth Vader Foil Card – Starter Pack
- Luke Skywalker & Chewbacca (LE 2) & Darth Maul (LE3) – Multipack 1
- The Droids (LE4) & Emperor Palpatine (LE5) – Multipack 2
- Rey vs Supreme Leader Snoke (LE 6) & Boba Fett (LE 7) – Multipack 3
- Yoda (LE 8) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (LE 9) – Multipack 4
- Darth Vader (LE 10) – issue 55 of LEGO Star Wars Magazine (Jan 8th, 2020)
- Kylo Ren (LE 11) – issue 89 of MEGA (Dec 11th, 2019)
- Anakin Skywalker vs Savage Opress (LE 12) – issue 10 of Star Wars Galaxy (Jan 29th, 2020)
These are available now at Tesco, Co-Op, McColls, Morrisons, One Stop, Londis, Sainsburys, Spar, Waitrose, WH Smiths, JCR, Rippleglen, CostCutter, Budgens, Supervalue, Centra NI, Central Convenience as well as independent newsagents and minimarts in the UK, plus Eason & Son and Superquinn in the Republic of Ireland.
International readers who are interested in this collectible should lookto eBay.com, where resellers are listing individual cards as well complete sets.
This post originally appeared on Rebelscum.com on the 14th of January, 2020.
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.