Every minifigure and miniature model of this year’s LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75307), which leans heavily into the second season of The Mandalorian, is exposed in one giant image fest thanks to LEGO.com; all that’s missing is the annual reveal of what’s behind each door.
We are exactly a gross of days away from December 1st – the calendrical start of Advent (as opposed to the traditional beginning of Advent, which is on November 29th this year) – so what better way to recognize this milestone than release the full suite of images for the best thing to come out of Christendom since Easter eggs?
Give Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans a brilliant surprise every day in the run-up to Christmas with the 2021 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75307). Behind each of the 24 doors is a LEGO minifigure, LEGO figure, buildable vehicle, weapon or accessory, all inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2.
Mini builds, maximum fun
There are 7 LEGO minifigures/figures/droids in this festive calendar: The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda, both in festive outfits, plus a Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper, Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid. Children will also love building and playing with mini builds such as The Razor Crest, TIE Fighter, Tusken ballista snow launcher, training targets and The Child’s hoverpram.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular, with awesome Christmas gift ideas for creative kids and fans of all ages.
- Build excitement before Christmas with the 2021 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75307), featuring buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 characters, vehicles, weapons and accessories.
- Features 7 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters, including The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda, in festive outfits, plus a Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid.
- The 11 mini build vehicles include The Razor Crest, Riot Mar’s starfighter, Imperial Troop Transport, X-wing, TIE Fighter, Imperial Light Cruiser, Boba Fett’s starship and the Child’s hoverpram.
- Other mini builds include an E-web heavy blaster snow launcher, training targets, Tusken Raider’s weapon rack and snow launcher, Imperial weapon rack and Mandalorian weapon rack.
- This awesome 335-piece building toy makes the best Christmas present for kids aged 6 and up. The characters and mini builds can be used with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for extra creative fun.
- Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, this LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar makes a colourful, festive display piece in any room.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to excite fans of all ages, whether they want to relive epic scenes, roleplay original stories or just build and display authentic construction models.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure secure connections and robust builds – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to meet rigorous global safety standards.
With a total of seven minfigures – including festive versions of The Mandalorian and The Child/Baby Yoda/Grogu, a Scout Trooper and Stormtrooper, plus a Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid. Cunningly, there are a number of tie-in weapons (like the Tusken ballista and Imperial e-web heavy blaster).
Expect this to start hitting shelves at the start of September for around the US$30 mark.
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.