Given an unofficial reveal by Amazon Poland at the end of last month, full details of 75327 Luke Skywalker (Red Five) and 75328 The Mandalorian – along with the LEGO exclusive 75343 Dark Trooper – helmets have been added to the Adult Collector subtheme on LEGO.com.
75327 Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet
Feel the power of your creative Force as you build the collectible Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327). This buildable model of Luke’s iconic pilot headgear is the first-ever hero helmet or open helmet in the LEGO® Star Wars™ collection. Channel your inner Jedi to recreate authentic details, including a brick-built microphone and interior padding, plus translucent red visor elements. Add the integrated stand with nameplate to complete a striking display piece.
Step-by-step guide Clear instructions are included so you can relax and enjoy the construction process. And when you’re ready for another building mission, look out for the other new-for-March-2022 LEGO Star Wars helmets.
The galaxy in your hands It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your own home with a collection of premium-quality LEGO Star Wars sets for adults. Explore the range to discover a variety of holiday or birthday gift ideas for a Star Wars fan or passionate LEGO builder.
- Awaken your creative Force – Channel Jedi-like focus and mindfulness as you build this highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327) model
- Made for display – Spark memories of Star Wars™ saga scenes as you replicate authentic details of Luke Skywalker’s helmet in LEGO® bricks, and display it on the integrated stand with nameplate
- Build your collection – This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each offering a fun and immersive creative experience
- Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this premium-quality, 675-piece set as a gift to an adult Star Wars™ fan, passionate LEGO® builder and/or collector of LEGO Star Wars helmets
- Brick-built Star Wars™ memorabilia designed to make a big visual impact – This collectible Luke Skywalker helmet replica measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Are you a newcomer to LEGO® construction sets? No problem. There are clear, illustrated instructions in the box, so you can build with the confidence of a Jedi Master
- From a galaxy far, far away to your living room – Premium-quality LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for you, the discerning hobbyist who enjoys hands-on creative projects
- Quality assurance – Since 1958, LEGO® components have met rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely
- Safety compliance – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they comply with demanding global safety standards
75328 The Mandalorian Helmet
Attention Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans: get into your creative zone and focus on building this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ replica of The Mandalorian’s helmet (75328). The metallic sheen of beskar armor is cleverly recreated with drum-lacquered elements, while bricks in different shades of gray allow you to highlight the authentic replica’s contours. Add the brick-built display stand with nameplate to complete a striking centerpiece for your home or workplace.
The joy of building
Step-by-step instructions are included to guide you through the immersive building experience. And when you are ready for another construction challenge, look out for other new-for-March-2022 LEGO Star Wars helmets to add to your collection.
Galaxy of creativity
It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your living room, with LEGO Star Wars sets specifically designed for adults. Explore the range and find gifts to excite Star Wars fans and any dedicated LEGO builder.
- Channel your creativity – Build a detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ recreation of The Mandalorian’s helmet (75328) and pay tribute to a legendary bounty hunter
- Build and display – Relive your favorite Star Wars: The Mandalorian moments as you replicate iconic features of Mando’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with nameplate
- Capture the sheen of beskar armor – Drum-lacquered LEGO® elements and bricks in different shades of gray help you to recreate the metallic look of beskar armor and the contours of the helmet
- Add to your collection – The Mandalorian Helmet is part of a range of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each designed to offer an immersive and rewarding creative challenge
- Fun gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 584-piece set as a birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise to a Star Wars: The Mandalorian fan or LEGO® Star Wars™ collector
- Compact and impactful – This brick-built The Mandalorian Helmet model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep
- Illustrated building guide – Find step-by-step instructions in the box, so even if you are a newcomer to LEGO® sets, you will soon be building with confidence
- From a galaxy far, far away to your fingertips – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for you, the discerning hobbyist who enjoys fun, creative DIY projects
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces comply with demanding industry standards to ensure they connect simply and securely for robust builds
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed to make sure that they meet rigorous global safety standards
75343 Dark Trooper
Take a trip to the dark side with this buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ Dark Trooper Helmet (75343) model for adults. Enjoy mindful quality time recreating the distinctive contours of the helmet as seen in Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2. Evil red eyes, constructed using translucent red LEGO elements, and the slight forward tilt of the helmet on its brick-built stand deliver an authentic menacing look.
Top gift idea
This build-and-display model makes a great treat for yourself or a gift for other adult LEGO Star Wars fans and experienced LEGO builders, and comes with clear instructions to guide you through every step of the fun, creative building experience.
Galaxy of fun
It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your living room with LEGO Star Wars sets. Explore the exciting range of sets designed specifically for adults, including other new-for-March-2022 helmets to add to your collection.
- Take a creative journey on the dark side – Immerse yourself in a hands-on project to build a LEGO® Star Wars™ version of a Dark Trooper Helmet (75343) with authentic details
- Build and display – Relive tense Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 scenes as you recreate the iconic features of a Dark Trooper’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with nameplate
- Get that distinctive Dark Trooper look – Use a combination of translucent red LEGO® elements and white LEGO bricks underneath to evoke the shining eyes of a Dark Trooper
- Build your collection – This Star Wars: The Mandalorian collectible is part of a series of LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models
- Fun gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 693-piece set as a birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise to an adult Star Wars™ fan and/or experienced LEGO® builder
- Compact size and designed to make a powerful visual impact – This brick-built Dark Trooper Helmet model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 6 in. (15 cm) deep
- Step-by-step instructions – Clear, illustrated instructions are included to guide you through this complex build
- From a galaxy far, far away to your home – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for people like you who enjoy fun, mindful, creative activities to unwind
- High quality – LEGO® components comply with demanding industry standards to ensure consistent, secure connections and robust builds
- Safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards
With two helmets and a playset inspired by The Mandalorian, the upcoming Spring wave is looking to be heavily influenced by the Disney+ live-action series – what do you think of this seasonal focus?
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.