Hot off the Obi-Wan Wednesdays printing press are two more sets – including SEVEN! brand-new minifigures – commemorating the 20th anniversary of Attack of the Clones and launching the new Obi-Wan Kenobi live-action tie-in collection.
75333 Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones fans may use the Force to build this LEGO® brick model of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter (75333). An exciting gift for kids aged 7 and up, it features an opening minifigure cockpit for Obi-Wan, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, lightsaber storage clips and an attachment point on the wing for droid R4-P17’s head. This buildable toy playset includes 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures: Obi-Wan and, for the first time ever, the Kaminoan Taun We, plus the R4-P17 LEGO astromech droid figure to inspire creative role play.
Step-by-step building instructions are included with this set. And check out the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has intuitive zoom and rotate viewing tools to enhance the creative experience.
Cool building toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is a huge assortment of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Brick-built model of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter (75333) – Fans can relive epic Star Wars: Attack of the Clones scenes as they build and play with this LEGO® Star Wars™ starfighter
- 2 LEGO® minifigures – Obi-Wan Kenobi with a lightsaber and, for the first time, Taun We, plus an R4-P17 LEGO astromech droid figure
- Built to inspire play – The starfighter has an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, lightsaber storage clips and an attachment point on the wing for R4-P17’s head
- Gift idea for fans aged 7 and up – Give this 282-piece building toy as a birthday present or holiday gift to Star Wars: Attack of the Clones fans and LEGO® Star Wars™ collectors
- For play and display – The brick-built Star Wars™ starfighter measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 10 in. (25 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide and can be displayed between playtime adventures
- App-assisted building – Instructions are included and, using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the construction model as they build
- Creative fun for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes, make up their own unique stories or simply display the construction models
- High quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces meet stringent quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure they comply with rigorous global safety standards
75336 Inquisitor Transport Scythe
Kids can play out Jedi-hunting missions from Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi with LEGO® Star Wars™ Inquisitor Transport Scythe (75336). This buildable toy starship has adjustable wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an access ramp. The cockpit opens for easy viewing of the detailed interior, which has 3 minifigure seats and storage clips for lightsabers. There are also LEGO minifigures of Ben Kenobi, the Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister) and the Fifth Brother with lightsaber weapons for creative role play.
Digital building tools
A cool Star Wars gift idea for trendsetting kids aged 9 and over, the set includes printed building instructions. And check out the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has zoom and rotate viewing tools to enhance the creative experience.
Awesome construction toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is a wide variety of sets to inspire fans of all ages.
- Detailed, brick-built model of the Inquisitor Transport Scythe (75336) – Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi fans can play out dramatic battles between Imperial Inquisitors and Obi-Wan with this building toy
- 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ben Kenobi with a blue lightsaber, plus the Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister) and the Fifth Brother, each with double-bladed red lightsabers
- Authentic features – The Inquisitor Transport Scythe has wings that fold up and down for landing or flight mode, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a fold-down access ramp at the front
- Easy access to the detailed interior – The top and sides of the cockpit open to reveal a pilot seat and 2 passenger seats for minifigures, plus storage clips for their lightsabers
- Gift idea for ages 9 and over – Give this 924-piece building toy as a birthday present or Christmas gift to kids who are into Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi or just love Star Wars™ starships
- For play and display – This buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ starship toy measures over 14 cm (5.5 in.) high, 37 cm (14.5 in.) long and 24 cm (9.5 in.) wide and can be displayed between playtime missions
- Printed and digital instructions – Find step-by-step illustrated instructions in the box and check out the LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools
- Building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids and adult fans to recreate epic scenes, make up their own adventures or simply display the premium-quality buildable models
- Quality control – LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy stringent quality standards, ensuring that they are compatible and connect consistently and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are thoroughly tested to make sure that they comply with stringent global safety standards
The links provided may generate a small income that is used to help cover The Holo-Brick Archives’ site hosting costs.
Fervent documentarian, effusive AFOL and founding partner, Jeremy manages the daily news content and set reviews.
Having enjoyed playing with LEGO from his earliest years, Jeremy started collecting LEGO Star Wars in 1999 when the theme was first released. He has shared his thoughts and opinions on LEGO via a number of websites – including starwars.com, rebelscum.com and brickset.com – contributed to the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary series and served the LEGO Ambassador Network as a Recognised LEGO Fan Media representative.