We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback.
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. While we keep 99% of comments, we will remove them in the following cases:
- Profanity, name-calling, personal attacks or trolling is not permitted under any circumstance.
- All comments need to be respectful towards each other, and any harassing or inappropriate comments will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments: We only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Comments including personal or contact details, even if they are your own, are not acceptable.
- Comment of a promotional nature will be removed from the site.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site, so please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
While we do our best to let everyone have a voice at The Holo-Brick Archives, commenters can step over the line. We sometimes block and ban commenters who break the rules. Banning procedures use various technologies and information to enforce the block, including emails, IP addresses, and any other available information.
This stops the abusive commenter from commenting on the site in the future, even if later or other comments are not abusive.
Thank you to everyone who comments at the The Holo-Brick Archives.
If you have any questions on our comment policy, please use the contact form below.