Play out exciting duels above the sand dunes with this iconic set featuring Jabba the Hutt’s ‘hovering’ skiff with extendable plank, storage hold and movable rudders at the back. Help Han Solo fend off Boba Fett and the skiff guard before his friend walks the plank and falls into the mighty Sarlacc’s minifigure-devouring mouth.
• Includes four minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett and a Skiff Guard.
• Features a skiff and a Sarlacc pit.
• Skiff features an extendable plank, storage hold, movable rudders at the back and transparent elements underneath for a ‘hovering' look.
• Sarlacc pit features tentacles, teeth and an opening mouth with space for a minifigure.
• Weapons include Han's blaster pistol, Boba Fett's special blaster pistol and an axe.
• Also includes handcuffs for both Chewbacca and Han Solo.
• Recreate iconic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
• Skiff measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
• Sarlacc pit measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
In order to maintain consistency within the LEGO community, The Holo-Brick Archives uses the official LEGO set numbers and names or those standardised by Bricklink.com and Brickset.com wherever possible. In some cases, where this information is not available, The Holo-Brick Archives will employ a temporary reference number.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.