Let fans celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this delightful LEGO® brick display model of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904). A super gift idea for fans aged 9 and up, this collectible inspires memories of Luke Skywalker recovering from injury following his epic lightsaber duel with Darth Vader and other dramatic scenes aboard the versatile Rebel cruiser. Packed with authentic details, the starship comes with a brick-built stand to complete a classic LEGO Star Wars™ centerpiece that will grab people’s attention wherever it is displayed.
• Let fans mark the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and inspire memories of epic scenes with this collectible, brick-built version of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904).
• The distinctive design of the Nebulon-B Frigate is beautifully recreated in LEGO® bricks and the display stand completes an impressive centerpiece.
• This 459-piece construction kit offers an enjoyable challenge for LEGO® builders and makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for Star Wars™ fans aged 9 and up.
• Measuring 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 2.5 in (7 cm) wide, this buildable model is sure to draw admiring looks wherever it is displayed.
• Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and with confidence.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are great for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga,make up their own adventures or simply display the collectible construction toys.
• LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they connect consistently and securely.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
In order to maintain consistency within the LEGO community, The Holo-Brick Archives uses the official LEGO set numbers and names or those standardised by Bricklink.com and Brickset.com wherever possible. In some cases, where this information is not available, The Holo-Brick Archives will employ a temporary reference number.